Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Dedham? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dedham, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Dedham, MA
Because there are such a vast number different products to select from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the best item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do your research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Dedham.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.