Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Dedham? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dedham, Massachusetts, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Dedham and nearby cities including seekonk, boston, and attleboro
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Dedham, MA
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often become challenging to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Dedham or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.