Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Decatur? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Decatur, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Illinois CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Decatur, IL
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s several things to know when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it’s critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one should think about when buying CBD in Decatur or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.