Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Decatur, Georgia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Decatur and neighboring cities such as perry, warner-robins, and valdosta
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Decatur, GA
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often be quite difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that one should think about when shopping for CBD in Decatur.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.