Shopping for premium-grade CBD in Decatur? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Decatur, Georgia, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Decatur, GA
With such a vast amount various companies to select from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Decatur.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.