Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in De Pere? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Wisconsin!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in De Pere, Wisconsin, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Wisconsin?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Wisconsin.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in De Pere, WI
Because there are such a vast number various products to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one must think about when buying CBD in De Pere or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.