Looking for top-quality CBD products in Daytona Beach? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Daytona Beach, Florida, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Daytona Beach and other cities like miami-lakes, coral-gables, and stuart
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Daytona Beach, FL
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can often become difficult to select the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Daytona Beach or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.