Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Daytona Beach? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Daytona Beach, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Daytona Beach, FL
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become challenging to choose the right choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Daytona Beach.
- Made in America: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.