Looking for premium-grade CBD products in Davie? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Davie, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Davie, FL
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here’s five things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical things that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Davie.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.