Looking for premium CBD products in Davie? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Davie, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Davie and neighboring cities including pinellas-park, alafaya, and palm-harbor
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Davie, FL
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s five crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Davie or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.