Looking for high-quality CBD oil products in Davenport? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Iowa!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Davenport, Iowa, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Iowa?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Iowa.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Davenport, IA
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can become difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Davenport or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.