Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Darien? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Connecticut!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Darien, Connecticut, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Darien and neighboring cities including east-lyme, windham, and watertown
Stay Informed: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Connecticut?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Connecticut.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Darien, CT
With so many different options, it can be challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s five things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Darien.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.