Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Danville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Danville, Virginia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Danville, VA
With such a vast number various options to choose from, it can become challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should think about when purchasing CBD in Danville.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.