Shopping for high-grade CBD in Daly City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Daly City, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Daly City and nearby cities including encinitas, citrus-heights, and rancho-palos-verdes
CBD Regulations in California: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Daly City, CA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Daly City or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.