Looking for hemp-derived CBD in Dallas? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Texas!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Dallas, Texas, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Dallas and nearby cities such as del-rio, beaumont, and waxahachie
CBD Regulations in Texas: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Texas?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Texas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Dallas, TX
With such a vast number different options, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one must think about when buying CBD in Dallas or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.