Looking for full spectrum CBD in Cuyahoga Falls? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Cuyahoga Falls.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.