Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Cutler Bay? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cutler Bay, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Cutler Bay, FL
With so many different companies to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to pick the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Cutler Bay or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.