Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Cumberland? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cumberland, Rhode Island, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Cumberland and nearby cities including middletown, burrillville, and north-providence
Rhode Island CBD Laws: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Cumberland, RI
With such a vast amount various products, it can often become quite difficult to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one need to think about when purchasing CBD in Cumberland or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.