Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Cumberland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cumberland, Rhode Island, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Cumberland, RI
Because there are such a vast amount different companies to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important points that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Cumberland.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.