Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Cumberland? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cumberland, Maryland, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Cumberland and neighboring cities including crofton, montgomery-village, and middle-river
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Cumberland, MD
With so many various products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that you should consider when buying CBD in Cumberland.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.