Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Culver City? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Culver City, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Culver City, CA
With such a vast amount different companies, it can be quite difficult to choose the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products as well.
To help avoid bad-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Culver City.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.