Looking for premium-quality CBD in Culpeper? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Virginia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Culpeper, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Culpeper and nearby cities including west-falls-church, lynchburg, and cave-spring
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Virginia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Culpeper, VA
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here’s five crucial things to look for when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Culpeper.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.