Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Crestview? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Crestview, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Crestview, FL
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often become quite challenging to pick the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for your needs, here are five important things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Crestview or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.