Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Cranford? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cranford, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Cranford, NJ
With so many different companies, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Cranford or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.