Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Cranberry Township? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Cranberry Township, PA
Because there are such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become challenging to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the perfect product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Cranberry Township.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.