Looking for premium-quality CBD in Cranberry? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Pennsylvania!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cranberry, Pennsylvania, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Pennsylvania CBD Laws: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Cranberry, PA
With such a vast number different brands, it can often be difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Cranberry or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.