Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Covington? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Covington, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Covington and neighboring cities such as independence, hopkinsville, and florence
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD in Covington, KY
With so many different companies to select from, it can often be difficult to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Covington or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.