Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Covina, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Covina and other cities such as cameron-park, selma, and cupertino
Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Covina, CA
Because there are so many various options, it can become quite challenging to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here are five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to think about when shopping for CBD in Covina or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.