Shopping for top-quality CBD in Country Walk? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Country Walk, Florida, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Country Walk, FL
Because there are such a vast number different companies to select from, it can often be quite challenging to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial focuses that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Country Walk or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.