Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Country Club Hills? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Country Club Hills, Illinois, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Illinois: Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Country Club Hills, IL
With so many various products, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are FIVE things to know when purchasing CBD.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are critical things that you should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Country Club Hills or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.