Shopping for full spectrum CBD in Cottage Grove? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Minnesota!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Cottage Grove, Minnesota, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Cottage Grove and other cities such as buffalo, saint-louis-park, and owatonna
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Minnesota?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Minnesota.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Cottage Grove, MN
With such a vast number different products to choose from, it can often become difficult to choose the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do a bit of research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Cottage Grove.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.