Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Costa Mesa? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Costa Mesa, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Costa Mesa, CA
Because there are so many various brands, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s five important things to know when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you should think about when shopping for CBD in Costa Mesa.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.