Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Corvallis, Oregon, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Corvallis and nearby cities including hermiston, aloha, and portland
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oregon?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Corvallis, OR
Because there are so many different companies, it can often be quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Corvallis or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.