Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cortland, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Cortland and neighboring cities such as elmira, morrisania, and east-patchogue
CBD Regulations in New York: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Cortland, NY
Because there are so many different options to select from, it can often become challenging to choose the ideal CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Cortland.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.