Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Corona? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout New York!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Corona, New York, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Corona and neighboring cities including cortlandt, moreau, and howard-beach
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Corona, NY
With so many different options to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for you, here are five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Corona.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.