Looking for premium CBD Oil in Corona? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Corona, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Corona, CA
With so many various products, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of research. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that one need to think about when buying CBD in Corona or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.