Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cornelius, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Cornelius and nearby cities including concord, kinston, and thomasville
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Cornelius, NC
With so many various brands, it can become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one should evaluate when buying CBD in Cornelius.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.