Shopping for top-quality CBD products in Coral Gables? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Coral Gables, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Coral Gables and nearby cities including daytona-beach, stuart, and seminole
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Coral Gables, FL
Because there are so many various companies to choose from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect product for you, here are 5 things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you need to think about when shopping for CBD in Coral Gables or anywhere really.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.