Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Cooper City, Florida, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Cooper City and neighboring cities including sebastian, sun-city-center, and brandon
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Cooper City, FL
With so many different brands to select from, it can often become challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s several things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Cooper City or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.