Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Conyers, Georgia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Conyers and neighboring cities including thomasville, lithia-springs, and macon
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Conyers, GA
Because there are so many different companies, it can be difficult to pick the right choice for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Conyers or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.