Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Conway? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Conway, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate the world about CBD and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Conway and other cities such as socastee, florence, and saint-andrews
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Conway, SC
With so many various brands, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to consider when buying CBD in Conway.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.