Looking for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Conway? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Conway, South Carolina, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Conway, SC
With so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s best to do your research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Conway or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.