Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Conway? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Conway, Arkansas, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
CBD Regulations in Arkansas: Is CBD Legal in Arkansas?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Conway, AR
With so many different companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items too.
To help you avoid the low-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here’s 5 important things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Conway or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.