Shopping for hemp-derived CBD Oil in Conway? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Conway, Arkansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Conway and neighboring cities such as maumelle, jonesboro, and el-dorado
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Conway, AR
With such a vast number various companies, it can be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety quality products out there, there are also many low-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Tests: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Conway or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.