Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Concord, Ohio, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Concord and neighboring cities including turtlecreek, norwood, and avon
CBD Regulations in Ohio: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Concord, OH
With so many different companies, it can be difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid low-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Concord or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.