Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Concord? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Concord, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Concord and nearby cities such as apex, cornelius, and kinston
CBD Regulations in North Carolina: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Concord, NC
Because there are such a vast amount various companies, it can become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Concord.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.