Looking for premium CBD products in Concord? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Concord, California, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Concord, CA
With such a vast amount different products, it can often become difficult to pick the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right product for you, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Concord.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.