Looking for full spectrum CBD oil products in Concord? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Concord, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Concord and neighboring cities such as woodcrest, stanton, and orange
An Important Question: Is CBD Oil Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Concord, CA
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important questions that you should think about when buying CBD in Concord or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.