Looking for premium CBD in Columbus? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Ohio!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Ohio, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Columbus, OH
With such a vast amount different products to choose from, it can become quite challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the best product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one need to consider when shopping for CBD in Columbus.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.