Shopping for high-quality CBD in Columbus? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Nebraska!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Nebraska, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Columbus and neighboring cities such as kearney, north-platte, and hastings
Nebraska CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Nebraska?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Columbus, NE
With such a vast number different companies, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality products as well.
To help avoid low-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Columbus.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.