Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Columbus? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Nebraska!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Nebraska, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Nebraska?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Columbus, NE
Because there are so many different options, it can become challenging to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right item for you, here’s FIVE things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that you must think about when buying CBD in Columbus or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp.