Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Columbus? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Mississippi, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Mississippi?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Columbus, MS
Because there are so many various options to select from, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s always best to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Columbus.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to use products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.