Looking for full spectrum CBD in Columbus? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Mississippi, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Columbus and neighboring cities like greenville, pascagoula, and hernando
Mississippi CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Columbus, MS
With such a vast amount various options, it can often be challenging to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are many premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it is important to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to check that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Columbus or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.