Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Columbus? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbus, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Columbus and neighboring cities including clarksville, aboite, and lafayette
CBD Regulations in Indiana: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Columbus, IN
With so many different options to select from, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for your needs, here are several things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one must think about when buying CBD in Columbus or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.