Looking for high-grade CBD products in Columbus? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Columbus, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Columbus and neighboring cities like gainesville, lawrenceville, and marietta
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Georgia?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Columbus, GA
Because there are so many different companies, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid low-quality products and pick the best item for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is critical to do some research. Search both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that you need to think about when deciding to buy CBD in Columbus or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.