Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Columbus? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Columbus, Georgia, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Georgia CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Georgia?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Columbus, GA
With so many various brands, it can become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s important to do your research. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This item is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Columbus.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.