Shopping for top-quality CBD in Columbine? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Columbine, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Columbine, CO
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five crucial things to know when buying CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing a CBD product, it’s critical to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one need to consider when buying CBD in Columbine.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.