Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Columbia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia, Tennessee, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Columbia and nearby cities such as oak-ridge, tullahoma, and spring-hill
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Columbia, TN
With so many various products to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to choose the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help avoid low-quality products and pick the best product for you, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Columbia or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.