Shopping for high-quality CBD in Columbia? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia, South Carolina, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Columbia and neighboring cities including north-charleston, fort-mill, and rock-hill
South Carolina CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in South Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Columbia, SC
Because there are so many various brands, it can often become difficult to pick the best item for one’s needs. While there are a variety high-quality products available, there are also many bad-quality products too.
To help avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are 5 things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Product Ratings: Before you purchase any type of CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Columbia.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.