Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia, Missouri, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Columbia and nearby cities like webster-groves, saint-charles, and independence
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Columbia, MO
Because there are such a vast number different options, it can often become difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Columbia or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.