Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Columbia? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Columbia, Missouri, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Missouri?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Columbia, MO
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can be challenging to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are a variety good-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that you should evaluate when shopping for CBD in Columbia.
- Made in America: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.